- Core - Front-End Editor Issue
- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: com_content
- Severity: Moderate
- Versions: 1.5.14 and all previous 1.5 releases
- Exploit type: Front-End Editing
- Reported Date: 2009-September-05
- Fixed Date: 2009-November-03
When logged into the front end with Author access, it was possible to replace an article written by another user.
All 1.5.x installs prior to and including 1.5.14 are affected.
Upgrade to latest Joomla! version (1.5.15 or newer).
Reported by Hannes Papenberg
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Center.