The Joomla! Security Strike Team (JSST) is looking for experienced Joomla users and developers who want to help test and fix reported security issues in the CMS and Framework.
As a volunteer JSST member, you will:
- Work closely to other experienced developers and PLT members to fix and test security issues.
- Help improving the security of Joomla!
We are looking for people with a track record of positive contributions to Joomla. Some of the criteria that will be used when evaluating nominations include:
- Contributions to the development process - Candidates should have a demonstrated track record of participating in and contributing to the Joomla development process. This can be in the form of coding, documentation, localization, or helping with communications and facilitation.
- Predisposition to teamwork - Candidates should have the demonstrated consistent ability to work constructively and positively with the wide variety of people in the Joomla community.
- Ability to devote time to the project - Candidates should be able to devote enough time to the project to be effective.
If you want to help us increasing the security level of Joomla, apply now!
Want to learn more about this program before you decide to volunteer? Just email Viktor (Coordinator of JSST): viktor.vogel(at)community.joomla.org