- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: CMS
- Severity: High
- Versions: 3.4.4 through 3.6.3
- Exploit type: Account Modifications
- Reported Date: 2016-October-26
- Fixed Date: 2016-October-25
- CVE Number: CVE-2016-9081
Incorrect use of unfiltered data allows for existing user accounts to be modified; to include resetting their username, password, and user group assignments.
Joomla! CMS versions 3.4.4 through 3.6.3
Upgrade to version 3.6.4
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Centre.
Reported By: Joomla! Security Strike Team