- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: CMS
- Impact: Low
- Severity: Low
- Versions: 2.5.0 through 3.9.2
- Exploit type: Object Injection
- Reported Date: 2019-January-18
- Fixed Date: 2019-February-12
- CVE Number: CVE-2019-7743
The phar:// stream wrapper can be used for objection injection attacks. We now disallow usage of the phar:// handler for non .phar-files within the CMS globally by implementing the TYPO3 PHAR stream wrapper.
Joomla! CMS versions 2.5.0 through 3.9.2
Upgrade to version 3.9.3
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Centre.